An update to the CoreBridge Management System was applied to all environments on 07/01//2013 (v. 2.1.531.8691). Please note that the notes below only generally identify updates, if you would like additional information on a particular item, please submit a request to support.
Below are the release notes for this update:
1. Ability to add customer specific quick products. There are also significant improvements when filtering and searching in the quick products section as well as an improved UI.
2. In the order view screen, there is now a detailed order view added that allow quick viewing of detailed pricing information.
3. When selecting the "in store pick up option" in order entry, the correct tax group for the center is automatically assigned.
4. If you have multiple locations you will now have the ability to add a percentage multiplier to parts, modifiers and set-up fees to a specific center. You may find this added feature in the Management module> Global Settings> Pricing.
5. General UI updates
6. General performance enhancements
7. General Bug Fixes