Start a new topic
Solved

Adding columns to wip

Is there a way to add a "project name" column to the WIP list?  I have several projects with the same customer, but I can only see the individual products.

2 people have this problem

same problem...

Same here

Hi Mike,

There isn't a way to do so currently, but there are a couple of techniques that can be used to very quickly get the Order Description for the order.

• The first is just to click the orange View Order button and open it in a new tab. That tab will display all of the information you're looking for.
  • The second option is to maximize the product information by clicking the + sign next to the invoice number and click the + Print Work Order button. This will generate a PDF which will have the Order Description along with other important product information.

If all you're looking for is a little more context for the order, you could also use the following techniques to see other associated products.

• Pressing "/" will generate the Quick Search popup where you can enter the readily available invoice number to see all related products and their statuses. You can actually use this quicksearch popup in most areas of the system.
  • After expanding the product information by clicking the + sign, you can click on the View Related Products option below the Product Notes button. This will show additional products on the same order.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with in regards to this!

Thanks,

Jon H

Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment