The Company-wide Total report is found via Sales Module > Sales Home > Company-wide Sales tab. This is a real-time report for monitoring sales. Information is updated as projects progress through your workflow.
- New Customers = Number of new customers created.
- New Estimates = Number of new estimates created and their combined subtotals.
- Cancelled Estimates = Number of estimates cancelled and their combined subtotals.
- Converted Estimates = Number of estimates converted to orders and their combined subtotals.
- New Orders = Number of new orders created and their combined subtotals. This does not include Converted Estimates.
- Total New Orders = Number of new orders created and their combined subtotals. This includes New Orders and Converted Estimates.
- Voided (Pre-Completed) = Number of orders voided before completion and their combined subtotals.
- Completed Orders = Number of orders completed and their combined subtotals.
- Voided (Post-Completed) = Number of orders voided after completion and their combined subtotals.
- Net Completed Orders = Number of Completed Orders minus the number of Voided (Post-Completed) orders, and their combined subtotals.
- Collected = Total payments applied to Orders.
Tips and Tricks of Using Your Company-Wide Totals
- Your Company-Wide Totals are broken down into quick reference time periods; Today, Yesterday, This Month, Last Month, This Year, and Last Year.
- You can use the Company-Wide Totals as a quick overview rather than pulling a detailed report.
- All totals are linked to dates on the orders, i.e., if you are looking at () in Total New Orders this is looking only at the Created Date listed on the order. Whereas, $ in Completed Orders will only be looking at the Completed date and not the Created date.
Note: Please reference the following numbered bullets with the diagram below.
- Click the "Run Report" button to get the latest numbers.
- Show numbers for ALL locations or adjust to a specific location using this drop-down.
- Adjust checkboxes as desired, to include or not to include Shipping, Postage, and Tax. By default, Shipping and Postage are included as part of an Estimate or Order subtotal.
- Each table cell may contain two numbers. The first number, in parentheses, represents the total quantity of Estimates or Orders. The second number, pre-fixed by a currency symbol, represents the total amount of those Estimates or Orders.