If you discover a payment discrepancy while performing a CoreBridge Reconciliation or otherwise, you can edit the payment amount and type from the Order View page in the Sales Module. You must be a System Administrator or have the Ability to Override Customer Payments access right.
NOTE: Credit Card (online) payments cannot be edited and must be refunded and re-entered.
IMPORTANT NOTE: A PAYMENT CANNOT BE EDITED ONCE IT HAS BEEN RECONCILED IN COREBRIDGE. IF ALREADY RECONCILED, YOU'LL NEED TO REFUND THE ORIGINAL PAYMENT AND THEN ENTER A NEW PAYMENT.
Editing a payment
In the Sales Module, navigate to the Order View page for the order on which the payment is applied.
- Click on the Overrides tab.
- Click on the Payments button.
- Click on the Edit Payment button and a list of payments applied to the order will appear.
- Click the Edit Payment link next to the payment you wish to adjust. A new modal window will appear in which you can adjust the payment.
- Once adjusted, click the Adjust Payment button to save the changes.
Reviewing edit history for payments
You can review the edit history for payments from the Order View page.
- Click on the View Payment History button.
- Hover over the magnifying glass to view payment edit details.