- In CoreBridge, navigate to Accounting Module > Accounting Export > Setup tab.
- Click the Connect To QuickBooks button.
- A new window will open. You can safely ignore the warning message.
- Sign in to your QuickBooks Online account in the popup window if needed. If QuickBooks is running in the same browser the sign-in may have been done automatically.
- If the account used has access to more than one company, please choose the company that you will sync your CoreBridge data to. If the wrong company is selected, the sync will export data to that company. If data syncs to the wrong company, it will need to be identified, deleted, and CoreBridge support will need have all of the incorrect records reset so that they can sync to the correct company.
- Once the correct company is selected. click "Connect".
- Wait for the window to close.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SYNC UNTIL STEP 8 IS DONE
- In CoreBridge, click the "Continue…" button and wait for the web page to refresh.
- Once the web page refreshes, the Authorization process will be complete. At that point the sync can be run.
If the authorization process does not work:
- Close all tabs/browsers that are running QuickBooks Online.
- Open a new tab/browser and sign in to QuickBooks Online.
- Once you've successfully signed in to QuickBooks Online, try the re-authorization steps again.
How to use the Troubleshoot Problems button
You can use the built-in Troubleshoot Problems button to submit an error log directly to our support team. This process will automatically generate a new support ticket and a member of our support staff will help you resolve the issue.
If the Troubleshoot Problems button is not available, you can email us directly at email@example.com.