1. In CoreBridge, navigate to Accounting Module > Accounting Export > Setup tab.
2. Click the Connect To QuickBooks button.
A new window will open. You can safely ignore the warning message.
The button may also read "CONNECT"
8. Once the web page refreshes you can sync.
- Close all tabs/browsers that are running QuickBooks Online.
- Open a new tab/browser and sign in to QuickBooks Online.
- Once you've successfully signed in to QuickBooks Online, try the re-authorization steps again.
How to use the Troubleshoot Problems button
You can use the built-in Troubleshoot Problems button to submit an error log directly to our support team. This process will automatically generate a new support ticket and a member of our support staff will help you resolve the issue.
If the Troubleshoot Problems button is not available, you can email us directly at email@example.com.