Part Setup Fees allow you to implement retail setup fees on the Part Group level. This can be done from the Management Module > Parts.
- Part Setup Fees are retail values added after all other pricing calculations have occurred.
- Part Setup Fees function independently from Part Minimums and Modifier Minimums.
- Part Setup Fees function independently from Product Setup Fees.
- If left blank, a value of zero is used by default.
- Part Setup Fees apply to ALL parts in the Part Group.
- The option to allow a part to be double-sided was moved from the "Details" tab to the main "General" tab within Part Groups, to coincide with this new functionality.