This article explains how the interactive training (self-paced) training system works. You'll want to have your appropriate Interactive Training Path handy as it will tell you which lessons and guides you'll need to complete as part of your training.
The Interactive Training Paths are:
- Interactive Training Path - Owners & Managers
- Interactive Training Path - Sales Staff
- Interactive Training Path - Design & Production Staff
The Interactive Training is broken up into a series of Lessons each of which has a series of Guides.
Each of the Guides listed in your Interactive Training Path will list if they're Required, Recommended, or Optional. The Interactive Training Path articles are a handy reference for you.
Accessing The Training Guides
Using a compatible browser, have a tab/window open with the Interactive Training Path you're following. In most cases this will be the one for Owners & Managers. You can use the links above or below to access the guide you're using.
Using a compatible browser, have another tab/window open with your CoreBridge system.
The URL for your CoreBridge system will follow this naming convention: yourcentername.corebridge.net
If you've just signed up for CoreBridge, you'll receive an email with your system and login information the day of your Welcome to CoreBridge Training webinar.
Once you're logged into your CoreBridge system:
- Click on the Help tab at the right of the screen in your CoreBridge system.
IMPORTANT NOTE: YOU MUST BE LOGGED INTO YOUR COREBRIDGE SYSTEM. THIS TAB IS NOT AVAILABLE ON OUR SUPPORT SITE WHICH IS WHERE YOU'RE READING THIS ARTICLE.
- Enter the Guide Name as found in your Interactive Training Path into the search bar.
EXAMPLE: If you're in Lesson 1 and starting on the first guide, the guide name would be Company Settings.
- Click on the correct Guide Name in the search results. This will automatically take you to the correct page and launch the guide.
- Be sure to complete each guide before starting the next guide as outlined in your Interactive Training Path document.
Additional Getting Started Information
As a cloud-based program, you can access your CoreBridge system from any web-enabled PC or Mac device—such as your computer or tablet—wherever you happen to be. Users will log into the system individually, but their collective work is updated in real time, keeping your projects in sync and moving forward.
NOTE: We recommend that you download and use the latest version of Firefox or Chrome as your system will run best on these supported browsers (Internet Explorer, Edge, Safari, and other browsers are NOT supported and may result in unexpected behavior). For more information on supported browsers, view the Compatible Browsers article.
This series of interactive training guides have been created to teach you how to set up and use your system. They're accessed directly in your CoreBridge system through the Help tab as shown above.
- If you're setting up your system for the first time, you'll follow the Interactive Training Path - Owners & Managers, which will outline the guides in each lesson you need to complete. Completion of each of the Required guides is CRITICAL for a successful implementation. Additional guides may be listed as Recommended or Optional, while these are not critical to your success, we strongly recommend you review those guides.
- If you're a new user on an existing system, you'll follow a guide specific to your position type such as the Interactive Training Path - Sales Staff.
When you log into your system for the first time, an introductory guide will automatically launch. Once you've completed this guide, you can access the remaining guides manually, as described above, giving you the freedom to complete training on your schedule. We highly recommend completing these guides in the order listed as they're designed to get you up and running in your system as quickly as possible. Once started a guide must be completed before you can launch the next guide. To cancel out of a guide, click the X in the upper right-hand corner of the guide.