When you first start using CoreBridge, you will be given your username and a temporary password. We recommend that you reset your password the first time you log in.
Change Your CoreBridge Password:
- Click on your username, found in blue at the top of your CoreBridge system.
- You will be redirected to the Preferences Module. Navigate to the My Account tab.
- Enter the temporary password you were given in the Current Password field.
- Enter a New Password.
- Type the same New Password in the Confirm Password field.
- Click the Reset Password button.
Note: There are no restrictions on password length or characters.