This article covers the steps to export your customer & contact list from QuickBooks (Desktop) so that you can import it into CoreBridge.
Exporting your QuickBooks (Desktop) Customer Data
- In QuickBooks open the Report Center
- Select Standard then select List
- Run report: Customer Contact List
- Click Customize Report
- In the Modify Report window, select the Display tab if it is not already displayed.
- Using the COLUMNS list, select only the fields that are needed for the CoreBridge import.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Main Phone
- Main Email
- Ship To Street1
- Ship To Street2
- Ship To City
- Ship To State
- Ship To Zip
- Sales Tax Code
- Tax Item
- Resale Num
- Credit Limit
- Once the fields have been selected click OK.
- From the menu select Excel then Create New Worksheet.
- On the Send Report to Excel window, select "Create new worksheet“ then click the Advanced button.
- On the Advanced Excel Options window, un-check Space between columns then click OK.
- On the Send Report to Excel window, click Export.
- The spreadsheet will contain the data needed to import into CoreBridge. Please review the data then save it to your computer.
An excel example is also attached below.
Preparing the Customer List for Import into CoreBridge
Now that you have an export of your customer data, you'll need to adjust the format to prepare it for import into CoreBridge. Please see this article on importing customers for further information on getting your customer list imported.
If you require any assistance with formatting and/or importing your customer data into CoreBridge, please reach out to our support department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org