Estimates can be approved in the Customer Portal. Once approved, an estimate will automatically be converted into an Order in the CoreBridge System.
NOTE: If an estimate has a proof uploaded in the portal, by approving the estimate you will also approve the proof
Approving an Estimate
- Navigate to My Orders.
- Scroll to the Current Estimates section.
- (A) Estimates will show Action Required
- (B) Estimates will show None
- Click on an estimate requiring action.
- This will direct you to the Estimate View page. Click Approve Product.
- Read the Approval Terms.
Check the box to confirm you've read the approval terms.
Click Approve Product.
The estimate will be converted to an order. You can now view the order under Current Orders.