New users can be easily added to the system. You can manage access rights for each user individually and also include additional information for reference.
Adding New Users
- Navigate to Management Module > Users > Add New User
- Enter the user's first and last name.
- Enter the user's company email.
NOTE: Company email addresses for users must be unique in the system.
- Check these boxes if the user is a salesperson and should be included in sales goals.
- Check this box if the user is a designer or may need design tasks assigned to them.
- Select the user's primary location.
- Enter the user's gender, date of birth, and their wedding anniversary. (Optional)
- Enter the username and temporary password.
- Enter the user's contact info and indicate whether the cell and work numbers can be used in customer communication.
- Enter the user's mailing address. (Optional)
- Define the user as a Non-Admin User or System Administrator.
NOTE: System Administrators will have access to the entire system.
- If the user is a Non-Admin, select a Predefined User Role if needed.
- Scroll through the list of modules in the left column and check any that the user can access.
- Select which module should be the user's Start Module or home screen, by clicking on the appropriate button below the module name.
- If the user has access to a module, review the information in the question marks as needed, then check the boxes next to the activities you'd like to give the user access to.
- Click Create New User
- Upload a user photo if available. (Optional)
- Click Email User Login Info to review and edit the email that will send the username and temporary password to the user.
- Review the information in the email then click Send Email.