User Access Rights control which Modules users have access to, as well as, activities they can perform within each Module.
Updating User Access Rights
- Navigate to Management Module > Users > User Search.
- Click on the name of the user whose rights you wish to update.
- Click on the Access Rights tab.
- Scroll through the list of modules in the left column and check any that the user should access.
- If the user has access to a module, review the information in the question marks as needed, then check the boxes next to the activities you'd like to give the user access to.
- Click Save All User Settings.