User Groups are used to categorize users and simplify some tasks such as sending messages to everyone that belongs to a specific group.
Assigning a User to Groups
- Navigate to Management Module > Users > User Search
- Click on the name of the user.
- Click on the Group Memberships tab.
- Select the groups a user should be assigned to.
- Click Save All User Settings.
Sending Group Messages
- Navigate to your home screen in the Sales, Design, or Production Module.
- Received messages are viewed here.
- Click Send a Message.
Select a group from the drop down menu.
Compose your message.
Click Send Message.