A storefront is an eCommerce website containing a catalog populated with categories and products. These Storefronts can be general for all customers or dedicated to one customer. Your subscription package determines the number of storefronts you can have.
Adding a new storefront:
- Navigate to the Admin panel > Storefronts
- This area indicates the number of Storefronts remaining
- Click + New Storefront
- Enter the Brand Name. This will be the internal name for the Storefront
- Enter the Store Name. This will be the name displayed to the customer
- Choose the designated Store Catalog from the dropdown menu
- Choose your Security Setting for the storefront
Require User Login: If checked, will require users to log in before they can view products on your site
Disable Public Customer Sign-up: If checked, new user accounts must be created by an administrator
- Enter the contact information for your store
- Click Save Changes
- Your new Storefront will appear on the Storefront list
- Click on the Storefront name to set the style, display, and other settings. For more information, please visit Customizing Storefronts.