Storefronts can be customized with a unique logo, color schemes, store info pages, and more.
This article covers the following topics:
- General Tab
- Style Tab
- SEO Tab
- Integration Tab
- Display Tab
- URL Tab
- Store Info Tab
- Checkout Tab
To customize Storefronts navigate to Admin Panel > Storefronts, click on the Storefront you wish to customize.
The General Tab contains the store identity, logo, security settings, and general settings for your storefront.
- (A) Brand Name: Internal name for the storefront
- (B) Store Name: Name displayed to the customer
- (C) Store Tagline: Tagline to display on the Storefront.
- (D) Store Catalog: A storefront can display one catalog at a time
- (E) Store Logo Image: Upload an image for your storefront
NOTE: Supported image files are JPG, GIF, and PNG. Images should be less than 3MB in size.
- (F) Favicon Image: Upload a image for the Favicon Image.
- (G) Security: Set the security settings for the Storefront.
Require User Login: If checked, will require users to log in before they can view products on your site.
Disable Public Customer Sign-up: If checked, new user accounts must be created by an administrator.
Restrict Domain: If allowing public customer sign-ups, you can limit new signups to emails with a particular domain.
- (H) Enable Wholesale Pricing: Allows wholesale pricing on the storefront. The wholesale price on proudcts will be used in the place of the retail or sales price.
- (I) Enable File Uploads: Allow customers to upload files for products on this Storefront
- (J) Store Contact Information: Enter contact information for your storefront
The Theme Tab allows you to customize the look of your Storefront.
- (A) Font Family: Select the font family to use on the storefront
- (B) Font Size: Select the font size to be utilized on your storefront
- (C) Colors: Allows you to customize the colors on your storefront
- Enter the RGB value for the color or click and drag
- (D) Footer Column Labels: Customize the labels for Catalogs, Store Pages, and Contact Info as seen in the footer of the Storefront.
- (E) Preview: Preview of the design of the storefront
On the Integration Tab you can enable or disable orders syncing into your CoreBridge Management System.
- (A) Click On to enable Orders to sync into CoreBridge.
- (B) Click Off to disable the order sync into CoreBridge. With the sync off, customers can still place orders on the storefront, but orders will not be synced.
On the SEO Tab you can optimize your store for search engines so visitors can find your store.
- (A) Store Name: The name of storefront to be displayed to the customer
- (B) Disable Search Engine Optimization: Click here to disable the search engine optimization settings
- (C) Default Product Settings: Enter default meta tag text for products
- (D) Default Category Settings: Enter default meta tag text for categories
- (E) Default Store Info Settings: Enter default meta tag text for store info pages
Display tab allows you to choose a default product image. Use HTML to create banners for your eCommerce site
- (A) Default Product Image: This image will display if a product image is unavailable
- (B) Contents Section: Include a banner on the certain areas of the Storefront
The URL Tab displays the current URL for this Storefront.
For more information about configuring a new URL for your storefront, please refer to the Setting Up a Custom Storefront URL article.
Store Info Pages Tab
Manage Store Info page settings such as title, content, and page URL.
- (A) + New Store Info: Allows you to add a new store info page.
- (B) Store Info Pages: Click on the store info page's name to edit.
Links to these pages will be displayed in the footer of the Storefront.
The Checkout tab allows you to manage settings associated with checkout.
- (A) Payment Types: Select which payment types you wish to provide customers on this StoreFront.
- (B) Supported Credit Card Types: Show the credit card type logos on the checkout page supported by your merchant.
- (C) Allowed Countries: Enable the allowed countries for Billing and/or Shipping addresses
- (D) Show Additional Instructions at Checkout: Check this box to allow customers to enter
- (E) Require PO/Dept Code: Requires customers to enter a PO/Dept Code during checkout.
- (F) Additional Terms & Conditions: Include Additional Terms and Conditions that are visible to the customer during checkout. You may include clickable links to other pages on your site.