Stores can be customized with a unique logo, color schemes, store info pages, and more.
- Store Detail Tab
- Integration Tab
- Pages Tab
- Checkout Tab
- Advanced Tab
- Approvals Tab
To customize Stores navigate to Admin Panel > Stores, click on the Store you wish to customize.
Store Details Tab
The Store Details Tab contains the store identity, logo, security settings, and general settings for your store.
- (A) Store Logo Image: Upload an image for your store
NOTE: Supported image files are JPG, GIF, and PNG. Images should be less than 3MB in size.
- (B) Favicon Image: Upload a image for the Favicon Image.
- (C) Brand Name: Internal name for the store
- (D) Store Name: Name displayed to the customer
- (E) Store Tagline: Tagline to display on the Store.
- (F) Store Catalog: A store can display one catalog at a time
- (G) Customize Theme: For more information about configuring a new URL for your store, please refer to the Customizing Themes article.
- (H) Store Domain: For more information about configuring a new URL for your store, please refer to the Setting Up a Custom Store URL article.
- (I) Default Product Image: This image displays when a product image is available.
- (J) Security: Set the security settings for the Store.
Require User Login: If checked, will require users to log in before they can view products on your site.
Enable Public Customer Sign-up: If unchecked, new user accounts must be created by an administrator.
Restrict Email Domain: If allowing public customer sign-ups, you can limit new signups to emails with a particular domain.
- (K) Show Pricing: If unchecked, pricing will be hidden.
- (L) Enable Wholesale Pricing: Allows wholesale pricing on the store. The wholesale price on products will be used in the place of the retail or sales price.
- (M) Enable File Uploads: Allow customers to upload files for products on this Store
- (N) Store Contact Information: Enter contact information for your store
On the Integration Tab you can enable or disable orders syncing into your CoreBridge Management System.
- (A) Click Enabled to enable Orders to sync into CoreBridge.
- (B) Click Disabled to disable the order sync into CoreBridge. With the sync off, customers can still place orders on the store, but orders will not be synced.
Manage Store Info page settings such as title, content, and page URL.
- (A) + New Store Info: Allows you to add a new store info page.
- (B) Store Info Pages: Click on the store info page's name to edit.
Links to these pages will be displayed in the footer of the Store.
The Checkout tab allows you to manage settings associated with checkout.
- (A) Payment Types: Select which payment types you wish to provide customers on this Store.
- (B) Supported Credit Card Types: Show the credit card type logos on the checkout page supported by your merchant.
- (C) Billing and Shipping Address: Enable the allowed countries for Billing and/or Shipping addresses .
- (D) Show Additional Instructions at Checkout: Check this box to allow customers to enter
- (E) Require PO/Dept Code: Requires customers to enter a PO/Dept Code during checkout.
- (F) Additional Terms & Conditions: Include Additional Terms and Conditions that are visible to the customer during checkout. You may include clickable links to other pages on your site.
The Advanced tab allows you to enter third party tracking code into your site.