Entering a new customer into your CoreBridge system allows you to track customer information, including contacts, estimates, orders, and more.
Entering a New Customer
- Navigate to Sales Module > Customers > + Create New.
- Enter the customer's information. Required fields are indicated.
NOTE: Each contact's email must be unique under that customer. The contact email will be used as the username for this contact's Customer Portal (if enabled).
- Select the Salesperson to be assigned to this customer
- If you have more than one location, select which location will primarily service this customer
- Select the customer's default tax group.
NOTE: If the customer has tax-exempt status, this will be set after the customer is created.
- Select the Customer Origination
- Select their Industry Type
- Set the Master Account, if applicable.
- Click Create Customer.