This article will walk you through the basics of what to expect when doing an Order History Import from SignVox.
What Transfers Over?
- Completed Orders (meaning it's paid in full, invoiced, and all work is completed).
Note: Sign Vox refers to these orders as invoices
- Details of those Completed Orders
- Legacy Orders (meaning orders that were imported to Sign Vox from a former POS)
Note: You must have File Management in order for us to import assets.
If you have additional questions about what will transfer over please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Will My Orders Look Like
Imported Orders look and contain the same information as orders that you enter in the system. However, they come over as a READ - ONLY Mode. Meaning you cannot edit or clone the order. See image below.
You can view the orders by navigating to the Order Search Page > Product Status > Import Closed. See image below.
You can view the specific part details by navigating to the Product Summary field. This is found by clicking the Edit next to the Product Names. See images below.
You can also view the specific part details by navigating to the product details page (click the blue text that says view details on the Order View page). See images below.
This will direct you to the Product View Page. You will be able to view the part details of the order in the parts note text box on this screen. See images below.
If you are importing assets you can view them by navigating to the Notes and Files of the specific order. See images below.
You can see an overview of imported orders on a customer level by navigating to the specific customer > History > Orders. See Image Below.
When Is My Order History Imported?
The Order History is imported AFTER your Go Live phase. Once you've closed out all of your pending WIP in SignVox (meaning it's paid in full, invoiced, and all work is completed), we'll then import your previous POS orders, history, etc. for you into your CoreBridge system. We cannot import them earlier, as we cannot bring in a data set that has orders still in process.
Please note that you'll have a short period of time after you Go Live where you'll be running in both systems. This cannot be avoided as other POS system's WIP can't be transferred into CoreBridge.
If you have special circumstances that need to be accommodated please please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
Once all of the pending WIP in SignVox has been completed please follow the steps below:
- Email Support@CoreBridge.net and let us know you are ready to migrate your Order History from SignVox
- They will then instruct you to follow the directions found here to retrieve your SignVox data
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sign Vox will only let you request the data from them ONCE. So don't request the data until you have closed out your pending WIP.
If you have any questions regarding how to extract that data, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to assist you.
3. Once you have received the files from Sign Vox you will submit both the .zip file and the .tar file they send you to corebridge.sharefile.com/filedrop
4. Support will then send you confirmation that the file has been received.
5. Our CoreBridge Team will then import the Order History Data into your system. Please allow 2 – 3 Business days for us to complete this after the file has been received.
6. Support will then send you confirmation once the import has been completed.
NOTE: Please take time to review your data after it has been imported. If you find any errors with the import let us know immediately so we can review and correct if needed.
Cost of Import
There is also a one-time fee of $250 associated with imports. This fee covers BOTH the Customer and Order History import. You will be charged the one-time fee of $250 at the time of your Customer Import.
You can reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.
If you have any questions about customer imports please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.