Products are the merchandised items available for purchase on your Storefront. When adding a new product you can enter information about your Product, set your Pricing, and choose how your Product integrates with CoreBridge. To add a new Product, navigate to the Admin Panel > Products.
Adding a New Product
- Click + New Product
- Enter the name of the product
- Enter an SKU or Part #
- Enter an Internal Product Code if applicable
- Set the Minimum Selectable Quantity
- Set the Maximum Selectable Quantity
- Enter the Retail Price
- Sales Price is an optional feature. Pricing entered here will override the Retail Price.
- Both the overridden retail price and the sales price will be displayed to the end user. The original price will be displayed with a strike-through line.
- Select whether the product is Taxable or Non-Taxable
- Enter the Width and Height of your product. Width and Height will be used by the Online Designer
- Enter the Length of your product
- Enter the Weight of your product. Weight will be used if you are using Weight-Based Rate Shipping rules.
- Check Enable inventory tracking if you wish to track inventory for this Product
- Enter a Display Order for your part. Products with lower display orders will be displayed first.
- Check the Display Product box to show the product on the storefront.
NOTE: A product must also be associated to a Category to appear in the storefront.
- Check the Featured Product box to display the product on the home page of the StoreFront
- Check the Call for Pricing box to disable the add to cart function for this product and prompt customers to call for pricing.
- Enable Free Shipping on this Product or select your shipping settings from the dropdown menu
- Set the Integration with CoreBridge. For more information, please refer to the Product Integration article
- Enter SEO Settings for the product
- Click Save Changes.