The Online Designer feature allows end users to customize artwork before purchasing products. This feature is customized on a product by product basis. Using the admin side of the Online Designer you can create a template for the end user.
Enabling the Online Designer
- Navigate to Admin Panel > Products
- Select a Product, then navigate to the Images Tab
- Enable the product to be customizable
- Click Add Artwork
Key areas of the Online Designer
- (A) Shapes: Add a Line, Ellipse, or Rectangle to your design
- (B) Upload: Allows you to upload an image. Please note that images should be less than 30 MB in size.
- (C) Text: Adds a text box to the field. For more information, please visit the article covering Online Designer: Text Boxes.
- (D) Undo: Undo a previous action
- (E) Redo: Redo an action
- (F) Delete: delete selected item
- (G) Eye Icon: Generates a preview of the design
- (H) Printer Icon: Generates a PDF of the design
- (I) User permissions: Set the end user permissions for this design. For more information, please refer to the User Permissions article.
- (J) Save Changes: Save any changes made to the design.