Shipping calculations are based on the Shipping Methods configured in the Settings and selected by the customer during checkout. Shipping Rules are set on the individual product level. To manage shipping options, navigate to Admin Panel > Settings > Shipping Methods. For information on carrier-based shipping please refer to the Carrier Rate Shipping article.
Shipping Methods will appear under Step Two in checkout. When the Customer makes a selection, shipping will be calculated based on the rules set.
Adding a New Shipping Method
- Navigate to Admin Panel > Settings > Shipping Methods.
- Click + Shipping Method.
- Enter the name of the shipping method to be displayed to the customer.
- Next, enter the internal Shipping Code
- Select the store or all stores for which this shipping method should be available.
- Enter a Handling Charge if applicable.
- Choose the country for which this shipping method applies.
- Check Enable During Checkout to enable this shipping method for customers to pick during checkout.
- Enter a Display Order for the shipping method. Methods with lower display numbers will be displayed first.
- Click Save.
- Click on the Shipping Rules tab.
- Shipping rates can be set as a Flat Rate Per Product, a Fixed Rate Per Product, a Rate Based on Quantity, or a Rate Based on Weight.
Navigate to the Product Details tab for a product.
Scroll down to Shipping Settings.
Select the Shipping Rule from the dropdown menu.