Your CoreBridge eCommerce system comes pre-provisioned with commonly used fonts. Custom fonts can be uploaded for use in the Online Designer. These fonts can be organized into Font Groups.
Adding New Font Groups
- Navigate to Admin Panel > Online Designer Settings > Font Groups
Click + New Font Group
- Enter a name for the font group
Click Save Changes
Adding a custom font
- To add custom fonts, navigate to Admin Panel > Online Designer Settings > Fonts
- Click + New Font
- Click Upload Font
- Supported font types are TrueType, TrueType Collections, and OpenType font
- Upload the normal font first, you will be able to upload the other styles on a separate screen
- Be sure you have the necessary license for the font you're uploading.
- Enter a Display Name for your font
- Click Save Changes
- Your custom font will appear on the custom fonts list. Click on the upload links for Bold, Italic, and Bold Italic to upload the additional styles for your font.