There are 3 different ways to get pricing out of your CoreBridge system: Quick Price, Estimate, and Orders.
- Quick Price: Does not require customer information to get pricing. Quick Price will always display Tier 1, or the default pricing in your system. Quick Price can be converted to an estimate or order.
- Estimate: Requires company information to be entered on the first step of order entry, which pulls in any custom settings you may have for that customer, including custom pricing and tax information. Estimates can be converted into an Order and will maintain the same suffix numbering. For example, estimate 1234 (EST-1234) will convert to Order 1234 (INV-1234)
- Order: Requires company information to be entered on the first step of order entry, which pulls in any custom settings you may have for that customer, including custom pricing and tax information.
Key Terms when building an Estimate / Order
Order / Estimate: contains one or more Products
Product: a complete deliverable item which is made up of one or more Part, and built within an estimate / order. Each product displays as a line item on an invoice.
Parts: raw material, substrates or service items that are created in the Management Module.
Product Description: Description of the complete deliverable item. This will display on customer estimate / invoice, and will also display in the Customer Portal.
Product Quantity: Number of complete deliverable items which the customer is purchasing.
Product Category: Select from a drop down list the Product Category which best fits the product you are building. For more information, please read the article Product Categories.
Manage Product Notes: Add notes which are associated to this product. Select the recipients for each note added.
Part Properties: Components of a part controlled by the Pricing Template as found in the Management Module.
Layout Manager: An option that can be enabled on certain machine types. It shows how the part will fit on the material you are using and allows you to charge for services like cutting.
Modifiers: Items or services, not sold by themselves, which affect the way a part is produced, such as Grommets on a banner, or Holes in a rigid sign. Modifiers are created and associated to parts in the Management Module.
Entering a Product on an Order
- Enter a product description, select the product quantity, and Product Category (if required)
- Add the first Part needed for this Product., and enter the part properties, as needed for this part.
- If the part will be run through a production machine, select the Machine.
- Next, add any Modifiers which apply to this part. Modifiers that have been associated to a part will appear automatically to be added to the part.
- Add additional parts / modifiers as necessary for the product.
- Then click Save.