The first week of every month, CoreBridge will automatically send you a Usage Email to all active administrator level users setup in CoreBridge. The Usage Email gives a snapshot which highlights several data points of your CoreBridge usage for the previous calendar month.
Here is an example of the email sent in December:
Notes about Data Points in this Email
- New Orders - this number represents new orders created and also estimates which were converted to orders during the month.
- Average Value of Each Invoice - this number excludes shipping, postage, and sales tax.
- Top Customers by Volume - the orders represented here are those with either 'closed' or 'completed' statuses.
Want to opt-out of receiving these emails?
- If you prefer not to receive the monthly usage email, you can do so by clicking update subscription preferences at the bottom of the email.
Note: Removing yourself from the Monthly Usage Email will not remove you from any other CoreBridge notifications such as system updates, billing, event notifications, etc.
- You will be directed to an online form to update your preferences. Scroll to Send Monthly Usage Email to Me and select No.