The first week of every month, CoreBridge will automatically send you a Usage Email to all active administrator level users setup in CoreBridge. The Usage Email gives a snapshot which highlights several data points of your CoreBridge usage for the previous calendar month.
Here is an example of the email sent in December:
Notes about Data Points in this Email
- New Orders - this number represents new orders created and also estimates which were converted to orders during the month.
- Average Value of Each Invoice - this number excludes shipping, postage, and sales tax.
- Top Customers by Volume - lists the top 3 customers based on the # of orders completed or closed for the month.
- Top Customers by Revenue - lists the top 3 customers based on the sum of the Subtotal for all orders completed or closed for the month.
- New Customers - the number of customers created during the month.
- On Time Orders - compares Order Due Date to Order Built Date. If the order was built prior to the due date, it is 'on time'.
Want to opt-out of receiving these emails?
- If you prefer not to receive the monthly usage email, you can do so by clicking update subscription preferences at the bottom of the email.
Note: Removing yourself from the Monthly Usage Email will not remove you from any other CoreBridge notifications such as system updates, billing, event notifications, etc.
- You will be directed to an online form to update your preferences. Scroll to Send Monthly Usage Email to Me and select No.