This article will guide you through performing a sync from CoreBridge to QuickBooks Desktop.
These steps should only be performed if you have gone through a 1st sync with a CoreBridge support agent. If a first sync has not been performed following these steps may create erroneous data in QuickBooks.
- Open the Sync Tool (the CoreBridge software that was downloaded from your CoreBridge system)
- Click "Sync Data to QuickBooks"
Finding the Sync Tool
- If the sync tool is not running, you can open it with the desktop shortcut named CoreBridge QuickBooks Sync.
- When you minimize the sync tool, the CoreBridge icon will be displayed on the Taskbar in Windows.
- When you close the sync tool, the icon can be found in the system tray/notification area.The CoreBridge icon shown on the app shortcut will look like this: