This article will guide you through performing a sync from CoreBridge to QuickBooks Desktop.
NOTE: You should only perform these steps if you have gone through a 1st Sync or have had a 1st Sync meeting with a CoreBridge agent. Do NOT perform these steps if you haven't gone through a 1st Sync.
- Open the Sync Tool (the CoreBridge software that was downloaded from your CoreBridge system)
- Click "Sync Data to QuickBooks.
Finding the Sync Tool
- If the sync tool is not running, you can open it with the desktop shortcut named CoreBridge QuickBooks Sync.
- When you minimize the sync tool, the CoreBridge icon will be displayed on the Taskbar in Windows.
- When you close the sync tool, the icon can be found in the system tray/notification area.The CoreBridge icon shown on the app shortcut will look like this: