Second-Generation Reports allow more control over the information included in reporting. To view second-generation reports, navigate to the Reports Module.
Current second-generation reports include:
- Sales by Customer
- Sales by Salesperson
- Sales by Entered By
Using the Reports:
- Select the Report Type.
- (A) Summary shows a summary of the report with the option to drilldown.
- (B) Detail shows additional information based on the selected report.
- Select the desired base parameters.
- Click View Report.
- Click Show Options to change the report's base parameters.
- Filters are available based on report type.
- Additional filters may be available. Click on the plus sign to view and include additional filters for the report.
- Sort the report.
- Select which columns to include in the report.
- Click the arrow and select an option to export this report to as an Excel, PDF, RTF, or CSV file.
- Click on the customer's name to bring you to that customer's information page.
- Click on an invoice number to bring you to the Order View Page.