To ensure that your financial records are accurate you must enter ALL payments into CoreBridge first, then perform a daily reconciliation, and finally sync it to your current accounting software. Payments can be entered for a single order on the order's view screen. For information on making payments for multiple orders, please refer to the Entering Multi-payment and Overpayments article.
Entering a payment on the Order View Screen:
- To enter a Payment from an order, enter the Invoice Number that you need and click Search.
- Click on the Invoice number that you need.
- On the order view page, click Enter Payment.
- If the customer has in-store credit, it will appear here in red.
- If you would like to use that credit for this payment, select In-Store credit from the drop down menu and enter the amount you want to use for the invoice.
- For other Payment types, choose the type from the drop down menu.
NOTE: Credit card (offline) means that you aren't set up to use CMS, our integrated merchant provider.
- Complete the relevant fields.
- Click Submit Payment.