CoreBridge allows you to enter a refund for a payment previously received and posted in the system.
NOTE: If you have integrated credit card processing through CMS, refunds should always be handled in your CoreBridge system.
- Navigate to the Sales > Customers > Payments.
- Click on the Process Refund tab and select the appropriate Refund Mode of Standard for offline payments or Online if processing cards through the CMS credit card processing integration.
- Enter the name of the customer you need, then select the name from the dropdown menu that appears.
- Check the box to the left of the customer payment that you need to refund.
- Enter the amount to refund.
- Click Process Refund.
- Select the Payment Type.
- Fill out the relevant fields and click Process Refund.