In-store credit can be issued to a customer manually or added automatically when a customer submits an over-payment.
How to Issue In-store Credit:
- Navigate to the customer's page.
- Click on the In-Store Credit tab.
- If this customer already has In-Store Credit, it will be shown here.
- The history section below gives details about a customer's In-Store Credit including the amount and reason it was issued.
- Click on the plus sign to the left of your location. If you have multiple locations, select the location you need to issue credit for.
NOTE: Customers can only use In-store Credit at the location where their credit is issued.
- Select from the options below:
- (A) To add a Credit balance for this customer, click Add. Enter the amount, select the location, and add any notes as needed. Then click Add Credit.
- (B) To Reduce an existing credit balance, click Reduce. Enter the amount, select the location, and add any notes as needed. Then click Reduce Credit.
- (C) You can refund a credit by clicking Refund. For more information on refunds, please refer to the Entering Refunds article.