A Modifier is an optional add-on to a Part that modifies the way it is produced and/or its price in some way. Modifier Categories allow users to search by category or modifier name during order entry.
- Click Manage Categories to add, delete, or rename a Modifier Category.
- Enter the name of your Modifier Category and click Add Category.
- Click Rename Category to edit your category's name then click Save.
- To remove a category, check the boxes next to the categories you want to delete and click Delete Selected.
- Click Save Category List when you're done.
- You can enter the name of the modifier you're looking for in the search field or sort the modifier by Category using the dropdown menu.
- You can also click on the column headings to sort by the Modifier Name or Category.
- Click on the Modifier's name to view and edit it.
The Categories assigned to this modifier will appear here.
- To edit existing assigned categories or add new categories, click Assign Categories.
- You can select one or more Modifier Categories then click Assign.
Clicking on Clone Modifier allows you to create and rename a copy of the current modifier. This is useful when you want to keep most of the properties the same but make small changes as needed.
- Make any edits you need then click Save Modifier.