Price override is a feature of a retail management system which allows an authorized person to change the calculated price of parts and modifiers during order entry. Price override will only affect the current estimate or order. If a part or modifier's pricing is consistently incorrect, it should be updated in the management module.
Overriding Part Price:
- Go to Step 2 of an Estimate or Order.
- If the Part Information section is not visible, click on the down arrow next to the part number you want, which will expand the view.
- At the bottom of the Pricing Information box on the right, click on Override Price.
- Review your Part and Modifier prices, costs, and margins.
- Make any necessary changes.
- Repeat this step for any other Part or Modifier prices you need to override.
- To reset the original values, click on the green arrows.
- Once you're satisfied with the prices, you must click Save for the override to take effect.
- Overridden prices will be indicated with a red flag.
- After all changes have been made, continue on to Step 3 to complete your order.