Invoices can be customized on a global level by navigating to Management Module > Customers > Statements > Invoice. On this page, you can add customized messages and information to the Invoices your customers receive by entering text in the boxes below.
- (A) Select Template: Select which template version you prefer.
- (B) Address location: Set your address to display in either the header or the footer of the Invoice.
- (C) Display Name 1: Customize the name displayed in the top-right of the header when the order is in WIP or BUILT status.
- (D) Display Name 2: Customize the name displayed in the top-right of the header when the order is in COMPLETED or CLOSED status.
- (E) Shipping Label: Customize the label shown for shipping amounts entered during step 3 of order entry.
- (F) Custom Text 1: Custom Text Field that shows to the left of totals.
- (G) Custom Text 2: Custom Text field that displays centered, under totals.
- (H) Footer Custom Text 1: Custom Footer Text
- (I) Footer Custom Text 2: Custom Footer Text
- (J) Default Display Options: Click here to select the default print settings for your Invoices.
- (K) Click Save Invoice Settings to Save changes.