Statements can be customized on a global level by navigating to Management Module > Customers > Statements. On this page, you can add customized messages and information to the Statements your customers receive by entering text in the boxes below.
- (A) Select Template: Select which template version you prefer.
- (B) Address location: Set your address to display in either the header or the footer of the Statement.
- (C) Display Name: Customize the name displayed in the top-right of the header
- (D) Custom Text 1: Custom Text Field that shows to the left of totals.
- (E) Custom Text 2: Custom Text field that displays centered, under totals.
- (F) Footer Custom Text 1: Custom Footer Text
- (G) Footer Custom Text 2: Custom Footer Text
- (H) Click Save Statement Settings to Save changes.