System Administrators can set and manage alerts for other users in their CoreBridge system. To view and manage alerts for other users, navigate to Management > User Search.
Updating User Alert Subscriptions:
- To update a user's Alert Subscriptions, enter the name of the user you need, then click on that name.
- Click on Alert Subscriptions tab.
- Click on + Add Alert Subscription.
- Select the type of alert you want the user to receive.
- Select the conditions and criteria for when the alerts will be sent.
- Check a box indicating where you want your alerts to be sent, e.g., dashboard, email, or text message.
- Click Save Alert Settings when you're finished.
- Once you have subscribed to alerts, you can edit them by clicking on the alert and updating the info in the popup window.
- You can also delete alerts by clicking on the red button to the right of the alert.
- When finished, click Save All User Settings.