Goal reports compare total calculated sales to goals set in the Management Module. Giving your sales team access to these charts allows them to monitor their progress on a regular basis and can help them achieve their goals.
NOTE: If you are reviewing goals for your sales team and find that an individual is not listed in your chart, you must designate them as a salesperson in the management Module under Users.
Using Goals Reports:
- Navigate to the Sales Home Screen.
- Click on the Goals tab. Here you can track the progress of the goals you've set up in the Goals section of the Management Module.
- Select the time period for the goal you want to review.
- Select the goal you want to review.
- Click Generate Chart to see your results.
- (A) Green is the Actual Value recorded for the goal you're reviewing.
- (B) Dark gray shows theGoal that has been set.