An industry type can be assigned to a customer. The industry type can then be used to group customers, for example, you can run a sales report grouped by industry type. To manage industry types, navigate to Managment Module > Customers > Tracking > Industry Type.
Managing Industry Type:
- Enter a new Industry Type Name.
- Select a Parent Group for the industry type if desired.
NOTE: Any previously entered type can be used as a parent.
- Click Add New Type after every name entered.
- Make changes to Industry Types by clicking Edit and then Save.
- To delete an existing Industry Type, check the box next to the entries that you wish to remove and click Delete Selected Type.