Origination Types indicate how a customer found your company which can help you determine where to spend your marketing budget. Common examples might be referral, magazine ad, or website. To manage Origination Types, navigate to Managment Module > Customers > Tracking > Customer Origination.
Managing Origination Types:
- Enter new Origination Types.
- Select a Parent Group for the origination type if desired.
NOTE: Any previously entered type can be used as a parent.
- Click Add New Type after each Origination Type you add.
- Make changes to Origination Types by clicking Edit and then Save.
- To delete an existing Origination Types, check the box next to the entries that you wish to remove and click Delete Selected Type.