Pricing for customers can be customized by selecting pricing tiers and overriding pricing. To view and edit a customer's pricing options, navigate to the customer's record and click on the Pricing Options Tab.
Customer Pricing Options:
- (A) Assigning a Customer Pricing Tier: Each time a customer is created, they're automatically assigned to Pricing Tier 1, your baseline retail pricing. You may select a new pricing tier from the dropdown menu which will apply only to this customer.
- (B) Overriding Part Price: Selecting a pricing tier or overriding pricing for a particular part.
- To override a specific part price, select the Part Category from the dropdown menu.
- To override the Pricing Tiers for specific parts within a category, select the tier you want from the dropdown menus.
- You can also customize the price for each part, for this customer ONLY, which will override any existing or default price set in the Management Module.
- Click Save.
NOTE: When you click Save Changes, a little flag appears to the left of the new square foot price to signify that it is an override.
- (C) Overriding Machine Price: overriding the retail price for this customer when running on a selected machine.
- Click on the Machine Price Overrides tab.
- You can customize the price for using a particular machine, and it's profile, specific to this customer.
- Enter the new price and then click Save.