Check payments that need to be removed due to insufficient funds can be reversed by going to the Overrides Tab on the Order View screen.
Steps for Removing a Non-Sufficient Funds Check:
- Navigate to the Order View page for the corresponding order.
- Click on the Overrides Tab.
NOTE: If the Overrides tab is blank, you do not have permission to remove non-sufficient funds checks.
- Click Payments.
- Click Remove Check.
- Locate the check. Click Reverse Payment.
- Enter a Reason For Reversing.
- Click Reverse Payment.
- The payment will be reversed. The amount of the reversed check will now show as due.