Custom Payment Types allows users to create and use payment types that are not covered by cash, check, credit cards or EFT. Typical uses of Custom Payment types include trade, barter, and charity.
Adding Custom Payment Types:
- Navigate to Management Module > Global Settings > System > Payments.
- Check Enable Custom Payment Types.
- Click Save Settings.
- Enter the name of the new payment type
- Click Add New Type.
Using Custom Payment Types:
- Navigate to the payment screen.
- Select Other from the Payment Type dropdown menu.
- Enter the payment amount.
- Select the Other Payment Type from the dropdown menu.
- Enter any payment notes if applicable.
- Click Submit Payment.
- Payments made using Custom Payment types will appear under the Other section in the Daily Reconciliation.