The Sales Monitor allows you to quickly track the activity in CoreBridge for the day.
To open the Sales Monitor click F8 on your keyboard while inside CoreBridge. This will launch the Sales Monitor in a new tab.
NOTE: The ability to view the sales monitor is based on the Display Company-Wide Sales Tab on Home Page permission under User Permissions.
Areas of the Sales Monitor:
- (A) Placed: The number and the sales amount of orders that were created today and month to date (MTD).
NOTE: Sales amounts posted do include discounts and shipping. They do NOT include Sales Tax.
- (B) Built: The number and the sales amount of orders that have reached the Built Status today and MTD.
- (C) Completed: The number and the sales amount of orders that have reached the Completed Status today and MTD
- (D) Closed: The number and the sales amount of orders that have been Closed today and MTD.
- (E) Links: Click on the numbers for placed, built, completed, and closed to see a list of the invoices included.
- (F) Payments: Customer payments entered today and MTD.
- (G) Refunds: Refunds given today and MTD.
- (H) Voided: The number of orders voided today and MTD.
- (I) Refresh: Click the refresh button to see the most up to date information.
- (J) Multiple Locations: If your system had multiple locations, each one will be displayed separately on the Sales Monitor.