The Sales Monitor allows you to quickly track the activity in CoreBridge for the day.
To open the Sales Monitor click F8 on your keyboard while inside CoreBridge. This will launch the Sales Monitor in a new tab.
- If using a MAC, you will need to press and hold the Function (FN)/Globe key while pressing the F8(Play/Pause) button.
- If your MAC keyboard doesn’t have an Fn key, try pressing and holding the Control key when pressing a function key.
NOTE: The ability to view the sales monitor is based on the Display Company-Wide Sales Tab on the Home Page permission under User Permissions.
Areas of the Sales Monitor:
- (A) Net Estimates Created: The number and the sales amount of Estimates that were created today and month to date (MTD).
- (B) Net Orders Placed: The number and the sales amount of Orders that were created today and month to date (MTD).
NOTE: Sales amounts posted do include discounts and shipping. They do NOT include Sales Tax.
- (C) Net Orders Built: The number and the sales amount of orders that have reached the Built Status today and MTD.
- (D) Net Orders Completed: The number and the sales amount of orders that have reached the Completed Status today and MTD
- (E) Net Orders Closed: The number and the sales amount of orders that have been Closed today and MTD.
- (F) Orders Voided: The number of orders voided today and MTD.
- (G) Net Order Payments: Customer payments entered today and MTD.
- (H) Refunds: Refunds given today and MTD.
- (I) Links: Click on the numbers link to see a list of the invoices included.
- (J) Multiple Locations: If your system had multiple locations, each one will be displayed separately on the Sales Monitor.
- (K) Switch to net view: The condensed version shows net values by default.
- (L) Switch to detailed view: The detail version provides additional information
- (M) Refresh: Click the refresh button to see the most up to date information.