This article will walk you through the basics of what to expect when doing an Order History Import from shopVOX.
What Transfers Over?
- Completed Orders (meaning it's paid in full, invoiced, and all work is completed)
- Basic Details of those Completed Orders
If you have additional questions about what will transfer over please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com
What Does NOT Transfers Over?
- Sales Orders
- Assets or Proofs
If you have additional questions about what does not transfer over please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Will My Orders Look Like
Imported Orders look and contain the same information as orders that you enter in the system. However, they come over as a READ - ONLY Mode. Meaning you cannot edit or clone the order. See image below.
You can view the orders by navigating to the Order Search Page > Product Status > Import Closed. See image below.
You can see an overview of imported orders on a customer level by navigating to the specific customer > History > Orders. See Image Below.
When Is My Order History Imported?
The Order History is imported AFTER your Go Live phase. Once you've closed out all of your pending WIP in shopVOX (meaning it's paid in full, invoiced, and all work is completed), we'll then import your previous POS orders, history, etc. for you into your CoreBridge system. We cannot import them earlier, as we cannot bring in a data set that has orders still in process.
Please note that you'll have a short period of time after you Go Live where you'll be running in both systems. This cannot be avoided as other POS system's WIP can't be transferred into CoreBridge.
If you have special circumstances that need to be accommodated please please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
Once all of the pending WIP in shopVOX has been completed please follow the steps below:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you are ready to migrate your Order History from shopVOX
- They will then instruct you to follow the directions found here
- Support will then send you confirmation that the file has been received.
- Our CoreBridge Team will then import the Order History Data into your system. Please allow 2 – 3 Business days for us to complete this after the file has been received.
- Support will then send you confirmation once the import has been completed.
NOTE: Please take time to review your data after it has been imported. If you find any errors with the import let us know immediately so we can review and correct if needed.
Cost of Import
There is also a one-time fee associated with imports. This fee covers BOTH the Customer and Order History import. You will be charged the one-time fee at the time of your Customer Import.
You can reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.
If you have any questions about customer imports please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.