To search for a Customer in the Sales Module, start by hovering over Customers, and click Search.
You can look up a Customer in a variety of ways by entering or selecting information from the filters provided.
- (A) Company name: The Company name on record.
- (B) Contact First Name: Any contact assigned to a customer.
- (C) Contact's Last Name: Any contact assigned to a customer.
NOTE: You can search for a customer by any contact's name but only the primary contact will display below. To see other contacts for a customer, navigate to the Contacts.
- (D) Phone Number: The Company Phone Number.
NOTE: The customer search cannot be filtered by a contact's phone number.
- (E) Email Address: A contact's email address.
- (F) Salesperson: The assigned Salesperson for the customer.
- (G) Sales Location: Filter by the location in CoreBridge, if you have a multi location system.
- (H) Status: Filter by prospect, lead, or client.
- (I) Master Account: The customers assigned Master Account.
- (J) Click Include Inactive to include inactive customers in your search.
- (K) Click Search to find a customer. If you click here without using any filters, the system will retrieve all your customers.
Click on the Customer's name to open the customer information and settings.