The registration page for Ecommerce has settings that can be set in Admin Panel > My Stores > Store Details.
- Selecting Company Required will require customers registrating for your store to enter a company name.
- Deselecting Company Required will not give customers the option to enter a company name upon registering on your store. Company name will not be required. If a customer does not enter a company name, they will be entered into your CoreBridge system with a company name of the contact's firstname lastname.
Restricting Company Selection to List:
- Select Company Required.
- Select Restrict Company Selection to List.
- Type in the Company name or select from the Dropdown.
- Click +Company to add an additional companies as needed.
- The customer will be presented with the dropdown of companies when registrating for the store.