Localization settings in Ecommerce set the currency, date, time, and phone number validation settings for the Admin Panel and Store.
Updating Localization Settings:
- Navigate to Admin Panel > Settings > Localization.
- Under Location, select your Default Country. This will control currency, date, and time settings.
- Under Phone chose the settings you would prefer for phone numbers on the Admin Panel and Store.
- (A) Validate Phone Numbers: Check to validate phone numbers
- (B) North American Dialing Plan (nnn)nnn-nnnn: If selected, the system will automatically format phone numbers entered on the Admin Panel and Store based on the North American Dialing Plan.
- (C) Don't format when not 10 digits: If selected, the North American Dialing plan will be removed if the phone number is not 10 digits.
- All changes will be saved automatically.