This article covers the steps to export your customer & contact list from QuickBooks Online so that you can import it into CoreBridge.
Exporting your QuickBooks Online Customer Data
- In QuickBooks Online, click on Reports.
- Select Standard then scroll down to the Sales and Customers section and click on Customer Contact List.
- Click the Customize button in the upper right corner.
- In the Customize report window, under Rows/Columns, click Change Columns.
- In the Select and reorder columns section, select the following fields which are needed to ensure as full of an import as possible into CoreBridge.
- Phone Numbers
- Full Name
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Create Date
- Created By
- Last Modified
- Company Name
- Tax Rate
- Resale #
- Customer Type
- Billing Street
- Billing City
- Billing State
- Billing ZIP
- Billing Country
- Shipping Street
- Shipping City
- Shipping State
- Shipping Zip
- Shipping Country
- Last Name
- First Name
- Once the fields have been selected click Run Report.
- From the menu click the Export icon, then choose Export to Excel.
Note: You may need to scroll to the far right on your browser to see the export option.
- The Customer list will be exported to Excel and saved to your default download location for your internet browser. This spreadsheet will contain the data needed to import into CoreBridge. Please review the data prior to importing into CoreBridge and/or sending it to CoreBridge for import.
Preparing the Customer List for Import into CoreBridge
Now that you have an export of your customer data, you'll need to adjust the format to prepare it for import into CoreBridge. Please see this article on importing customers for further information on getting your customer list imported.
If you require any assistance with formatting and/or importing your customer data into CoreBridge, please reach out to our support department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org