Products are the merchandised items available for purchase in your Store. When adding a new product you can enter information about your product, set your pricing, and choose how your product integrates with CoreBridge. To add a new product, navigate to the Admin Panel > Merchandise > Products.
Adding a New Product
- Click + Product.
- Enter the title of the product.
- Enter a SKU or Part #.
- Select and enter a Custom Internal Product Code if applicable.
- Set the Minimum Selectable Quantity.
- Set the Maximum Selectable Quantity.
- Enter the Quantity Increment that can be selected when adding a product to the cart.
- Enter the Width and Height of your product. Width and Height will be used by the Online Designer.
- Enter the Length of your product.
- Enter the Weight of your product. Weight will be used if you are using Weight-Based Rate Shipping rules.
- Check the box for Shipping Attributes are Different to enter different dimensions for shipping (e.g. rolled up banner).
- Enter the Retail Price.
- Sales Price is an optional feature. Pricing entered here will override the Retail Price.
- Both the overridden retail price and the sales price will be displayed to the end user. The original price will be displayed with a strike-through line.
- Wholesale Price is an optional feature. The wholesale price will be applied when wholesale pricing is chosen in the Store.
- Select whether the product is Taxable or Non-Taxable.
- Select New Product Badge.
- Check the Featured Product box to display the product on the home page of the Store.
NOTE: A product must also be associated to a Collection to appear in the Store.
- Check the Call for Pricing box to disable the add to cart function for this product and prompt customers to call for pricing.
- Check Enable file upload for this product to allow customers to upload files before purchasing this item.
- Enable Free Shipping on this product or select a Shipping Rule from the drop down menu.
- Check Enable inventory tracking if you wish to track inventory for this product.
- Set the Integration with CoreBridge. For more information, please refer to the Product Integration article.
- Click Save.