This article covers the steps to export your Vendor Contact list from QuickBooks (Desktop) so that you can import it into CoreBridge.
Exporting your QuickBooks (Desktop) Vendor Contact Data
- In QuickBooks open the Report Center
- Select Standard then select List
- Run report: Vendor Contact List
- Click Customize Report
- In the Modify Report window, select the Display tab if it is not already displayed.
- Using the COLUMNS list, select only the fields that are needed for the CoreBridge import.
- Active Status
- First Name
- Last Name
- Main Phone
- Work Phone
- Main Email
- Job Title
- Bill From
- Bill From Street 1
- Bill From Street 2
- Bill From City
- Bill From Zip
- Bill From Country
- Ship From
- Ship From Street1
- Ship From Street2
- Ship From City
- Ship From State
- Ship From Zip
- Ship From Country
- Print on Check as
- Account No.
- Vendor Type
- Credit Limit
- Tax ID
- Once the fields have been selected click OK.
- From the menu select Excel then Create New Worksheet.
- On the Send Report to Excel window, select "Create new worksheet“ then click the Advanced button.
- On the Advanced Excel Options window, un-check Space between columns then click OK.
- On the Send Report to Excel window, click Export.
- The spreadsheet will contain the data needed to import into CoreBridge. Please review the data then save it to your computer.
Preparing the Vendor List for Import into CoreBridge
Now that you have an export of your vendor data, you'll need to adjust the format to prepare it for import into CoreBridge. Please see this article on importing vendors for further information on getting your vendor list imported.
If you require any assistance with formatting and/or importing your vendor data into CoreBridge, please reach out to our support department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org