This article covers the steps to export your vendor list from QuickBooks Online so that you can import it into CoreBridge.
Exporting your QuickBooks Online Vendor Data
- In QuickBooks Online, click on Reports.
- Select Standard then scroll down to the Expenses and Vendors section and click on Vendor Contact List.
- Click the Customize button in the upper right corner.
- In the Customize report window, under Rows/Columns, click Change Columns.
- In the Select and reorder columns section, select the following fields which are needed to ensure as full of an import as possible into CoreBridge.
- Phone Numbers
- Full Name
- Account #
- Create Date
- Created By
- Last Modified
- Company Name
- Tax ID
- Last Name
- First Name
- Once the fields have been selected click Run Report.
- From the menu click the Export icon, then choose Export to Excel.
Note: You may need to scroll to the far right on your browser to see the export option.
- The Vendor list will be exported to Excel and saved to your default download location for your internet browser. This spreadsheet will contain the data needed to import into CoreBridge. Please review the data prior to importing into CoreBridge and/or sending it to CoreBridge for import.
Preparing the Vendor List for Import into CoreBridge
Now that you have an export of your vendor data, you'll need to adjust the format to prepare it for import into CoreBridge. Please see this article on importing vendors for further information on getting your vendor list imported.
If you require any assistance with formatting and/or importing your vendor data into CoreBridge, please reach out to our support department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org